Keep soups and sauces at the perfect serving temperature with this Avantco S600 14 qt. soup kettle warmer!
This Avantco soup kettle warmer is an excellent addition to any restaurant, catering service, or buffet line that needs to hold soup, gravies, stews, or nacho cheese at food-safe serving temperatures. Its simple manual control knob allows you to hold product at temperatures from 105-195 degrees Fahrenheit, while its stainless steel construction with bold black coloring is durable, attractive, and a breeze to clean.
The lid's cool-touch handle and hinged design provide safe handling while eliminating the potential risk and mess associated with holding a lid or setting it elsewhere while serving. It also features a notch so you don't need a separate space to keep the ladle when not in use. Just leave it in the warmer and the lid closes around it, trapping the heat inside!
The removable hinged lid, ring, and a 14 qt. aluminum inset help to make cleaning as easy as possible.
Manual control knob makes temperature adjustment easy. The higher the number, the higher the temperature!
Magnetic labels for some of the most popular soups and stews means no more lost or broken tabletop signs.
Keep these safety tips in mind when using your Avantco 6 Qt. round countertop food warmers!
- Keep these safety tips in mind when using your Avantco 14 qt. kettle style soup warmer.
- First, always use the warmer on a solid, level surface.
- Only use the warmer with wet heat.
- Add 24 oz. of water to the kettle before placing the bain marie inset into the warmer. Be sure to not overfill it.
- The bain marie should not float, even when empty.
- To begin operating your kettle, turn the warmer on.
- The indicator light will glow to show that the unit is on.
- Adjust the temperature control to settings 8 to 12 for initial warm up.
- Once the kettle reaches your desired temperature, adjust the temperature control dial to a lower setting for holding.
- Please note that this kettle warmer is not designed to cook soups or sauces, and it is not to be used to re-thermalize cold or frozen products.
- Don't attempt to move or carry the kettle when it is on, or full of hot liquid. When cleaning your kettle, always unplug the kettle first.
- Never immerse the appliance in water.
- Lift and remove the aluminum liner. The bain marie and lid are dishwasher safe.
- To clean the kettle body, use hot soapy water and a cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals or scouring agents to clean your kettles exterior.
- If you have any questions, please contact us